Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Alan's Birthday!

We had wanted to go out for Isaiah's graduation... and Alan's birthday... but we are still on Level 3.

I went for a quick bike ride to get the salad ingredients for Alan's birthday dinner. I also bought burger buns as Alan wanted a homemade cheeseburger!

Isaiah and Abby were out at their internship.

I was busy as I had tutoring in the morning from 10:30 to about 12. Mom was up and down and up and down... 

Alan went to school to pick up Isaiah's diploma and also applied for the kids' scholarship reimbursement. When he was back, I went for a run in the heat!

After a quick shower, I went to Costco to get pizza for Alan's birthday dinner.

The kids were back by 6pm and we had the birthday celebration... Dear friends dropped off lemon tarts for Alan! They were fabulous. We had Costco pizza and salad... and then played Skip-Bo and watched TV. What a fun evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 72:6

What Does Psalm 72:6 Mean?

I never thought of the LORD in this way... Maybe that's why I love running in the rain so much!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Bible talk

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great day, I LOVE YOU ALL. Sorry I could not be there for Alan's Birthday.

    ReplyDelete