Tuesday, September 1, 2020

One Painful Spot!

I can't seem to get rid of this one painful spot on my right shoulder blade.  It's just weird! I feel as if I'm recovering nicely, but that one spot keeps hurting! Please pray!

I had a busy day... I used the morning to clean out the area by our front door where we store all our shoes and sporting equipment and our back balcony. I think these two areas look so much nicer now...

In the afternoon, I had tutoring from 2:30 - 3:30 and another student from 5-7! In between, I came home and got Mom's dinner ready. Alan was home to pick Mom up... and serve her dinner and supervise her bedtime routine! I didn't get back until almost 8pm.

I bought Abby a coupon for a month long membership at World Gym. I hope she'll make good use of it. Isaiah had tennis practice all day.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and  you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem: Cristian Bible Study Journal for  studying the Scripture.: Press, PiperMae:
What's the purpose of receiving the Holy Spirit? What's the purpose of the power of the Holy Spirit?

I was talking to a dear sister and many people want to 'soak' in the Holy Spirit to experience His power to heal. But the word of God says we are to receive the power of the Holy Spirit so that we can be witnesses. We can be ambassadors for Christ, reconciling others to God. The Holy Spirit is not for us to experience an emotional high. The Holy Spirit brings healing so that we can be His witnesses. We need to be empowered by the Holy Spirit so that we tell others about Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Unchanging God Holds us Steady – Fearless Living

2 comments:

  1. that is an interesting view point of the HOLY SPIRIT MAY IT BE WITH YOU ALWAYS AND HEAL YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trusting God to bring about complete recovery!

    ReplyDelete