Monday, September 14, 2020

Tremendously Busy Day!

The Lord is renewing my strength!

The 'boys' were up early for the Chargers game, which they won... So, I got up for my time with Jesus and then went for a short run. I did 3.47 miles and came home to take a quick shower.

Mom was up... OF COURSE!

I got her ready and the van was soon downstairs!

Abby was the first to leave for school.

Then Alan took off... Before Isaiah left, we took a picture together. It's the first day of his last year of university! WAHHHHHHHHH...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin on Blessings & Scriptures
I post this verse as I just love knowing that the life that I now live, I live by faith and through the power of the crucified and risen Christ!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 - Bible verse of the day - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment