Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Another Long Day!

The day started early.

For Bible study, I prepared ham and cheese sandwiches plus French fries and onion rings and fruit! It was yummy. We also had a wonderful time to sharing, praying and looking at God's word!

We didn't end until almost 1:30 and I rushed home to get my tutoring gears ready. I was off by 2pm. The boy has much improved. Please pray for him. He participated!

I stopped at the library to renew my library card before rushing home. I was also going to stop at the supermarket to buy a battery and other grocery items but I was feeling so tired!

I got home, put things down and took a nap.

I woke up when the phone rang... Yes, Mom was about to get back. I had about 20 minutes... it felt so refreshing! I had her dinner ready... so I popped it into the microwave and picked Mom up!

I did a load of laundry and put away my tutoring things, which Mom was having dinner!

Isaiah came home... then Abby... Alan had evening class, so he didn't get back until 8:30.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Colossians 4:6 | Scripture verses, Bible quotes, Wonderful words
In Bible study we talked about speaking with more tact and yet knowing when we need to be brutally honest! One of the verses we discuss was Col. 4:6. Our words need to be gracious, seasoned with salt! What does that mean? Salt has many uses... It can be used to deodorize. help your sore throat, flavor food, and even to help remove stain! Of course, it can also be used to help healing. With all those benefits of salt, God's word tells us to season our words with salt and add graciousness, too! What does that mean to you? How can we apply that verse in our lives? What can we do to make our words be as effective as salt and at the same time, filled with the flavor of grace?

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 — Verse of the Day for 01/30/2017

2 comments: