Saturday, September 5, 2020

HOP Leaders Meeting and BBQ

It was a busy morning... I actually 'ran' to run errands...

I paid Mom's bill and then got money for our tithes... I went and bought a few more items for the BBQ.

Then when I got home, I was busy getting the veggies and dip ready... Mom had her shower and her breakfast... and then talked to Annie while I did a load of laundry and cleaned up the house.

She watched TV while I finished up with BBQ prep.

We were out of the house by 1pm as Mom had her massage at 1:30. She had two hours since we had a two hour meeting!

Isaiah and Abby pushed the wheelchair to pick her up as the meeting went until 4pm.

We then went to the Paint Ball 'Park' where we had a fabulous BBQ.

The kids did the paint ball with some of our friends from church. I would have gone but I had to take care of Mom... NEXT TIME!

Daily Lovely Insight:

psalm 103 reverse parallelism
Oh how beautiful these verses are... Psalm 103: 2-4... Bless the LORD O my soul and forget not all His benefits... He heals all my diseases... He redeems my life... He crowns me with lovingkindness and tender mercies... SING!

Seek Him First!
proverbs19 Instagram posts - Gramho.com

2 comments:

  1. They say that paint balls can really hurt if you are hit. NO PAINT BALL for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's why I didn't do it this time...

    ReplyDelete