Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Like A Sauna!

 As usual, it was an early morning... 

Isaiah and Alan did not have to rush off, so they watched the Padres game. I had errands to run... and bought things to drop off for my friend. She got out of the hospital today! But her hemoglobin count is still low, so she needs to beef up her iron! I bought her lots of high iron food!

I got back and fixed things up and waited for her message. I did a load of laundry... and then rested.

It started to rain and I got a message. She was home, so I took off and dropped things off! Then I went for a quick run as I had to get back for tutoring... Please pray for the gal who is trying to finish her dissertation! She gets too anxious and when the depression hits, she can't operate!

Mom was back and I had to quickly end our tutoring session! We will meet again tomorrow!

I had dinner ready for Mom. While we were having dinner, Alan came home. He had a meeting at Soochow!

Isaiah has a free day on Wednesday, but he went to school to meet up with Vikki. Abby had classes and then went to World Gym before going to tutor! That's her only job right now. She is hoping to find one more student!

Daily Lovely Insight:



I needed this verse today... I will trust and will not be afraid! 

This afternoon, the rain started and most people don't like going out. But I love it. The rain didn't last long... so when I went out for my short run, it actually felt like a sauna! The Lord God is my strength and my song! I felt so blessed. A sister bought a book for me... and when I bought the food for my dear sister who just got out of the hospital, I bought extra for Mom and I. Most people can't stand liver, but I love it! And so did Mom... 

So, what's the insight? When God is our Salvation, and we set our eyes on Him, not on the world, the fear will vanish! And rising from within, a song and a strength... 

Seek Him First!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment