Thursday, September 24, 2020

Feasting, Tutoring and Counseling -- A Day Late!

Wednesday -- 9/23 

A dear sister in Christ treats me to the most amazing restaurant... And again, she made reservation for a restaurant on the third floor of a 5-star hotel that serves duck! I don't know how much our meal was, but I am sure it was expensive! We were the only patrons in the whole restaurant! This is the hotel where the president had her inauguration dinner!

I had gone to Carrefour and bought several things as I had parked my scooter there. I don't want to get another ticket. Yes, I got a parking ticket. I thought if I squeezed in and my scooter 'hit' the line, I'd be ok. Nope! 600NT$ or 20US$. I don't want to do that again!

I rushed home, put everything away and Mom for sure had dinner as I took home the leftover from lunch!

I had tutoring at 5pm, so I had to get everything set up before leaving at 4:30. We are going through the Odyssey! 

After I got home, I squeezed in a quick run before counseling this evening. This couple is not doing well. Please do remember them in your prayers.

Thursday -- 9/24

I forgot to press POST yesterday... So... I decided to add what happened today...

The weather has cooled down... what a praise! In fact, this morning, I heard jets and helicopters. Could be the rehearsal for the 10/10 parade?

I had a relaxing morning... cleaning out a box of paper goods, which had become a breeding ground for silver fish... Disgusting! I went for a run just before noon time as I had tutoring all afternoon. I had to also get the rice cooking and the meal prepared as I knew I would have no time for that later.

Mom came home and enjoyed her meal... 

The kids and Alan were all at school. The rain did start... In fact, the weather forecast is reporting rain for the next several days!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This verse just especially spoke to me this morning... To experience the Love of Christ... the Love that is too great to understand fully... 

Seek Him First! 



1 comment: