Monday, September 7, 2020

What A Fruitful Day!

I started the day, early... as usual. I did a load of laundry as Abby needs some of her basketball socks! And then I took the morning to organize my tutoring and teaching 'basket'. It was overflowing with 'stuff'.

I went for a run before the sun got too hot... and then had lunch.

I had to get going as I had a book to pick up at the library, Abby wanted some contacts, and then I wanted to visit a friend at the hospital! I went and we had a beautiful time, encouraging each other! I had just enough time to ride over to my tutoring... and I even got there 10 minutes early. We went until 6:30 and I had to go to my tap dancing class. I got there 3 minutes late!

It was another fun class!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 51 - NIV Bible - Have mercy on me, O God, according to your...
This is a prayer that I should say each morning as I spend time with Jesus. I need Him to create in me a clean heart and to renew a right spirit within me... There is no other way to start the day!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 - To Unearth

No comments:

Post a Comment