Sunday, September 13, 2020

Really Tired...

The tiredness hit today...

I was up and had time with Jesus and checked with my friend and went back to sleep... Mom was also exhausted... I was praising God... So, we all slept in.

The thunder shower came... and we all went to church. Abby drove!

The sermon was from I Thes. 5:11! And one of the key points was to be patient when we encourage others. Often times, when we are trying to be an encouraging person, the other person sees it as 'pressure'... so we need to be patient... give the other person some time... perhaps they will finally come around and see your words as encouraging!

The dinner was delicious...

We came home and I had so many things to put away, plus the kids and Alan got ready for school. I asked the kids to clean out the books from last semester.

I did a load of clothes... and went to the store to buy a few groceries...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Christ The Solution Ministries INT'L - Psalm 57:1-2 Have mercy on me, my  God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the  shadow of
Soochow has flooded again due to the heavy down pour last night... So, this morning I ran Psalm 57 and it reminded me to take refuge under the shadow of His wings... I will take refuge... till the storms of destruction pass by... Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Today in the Word - Proverbs 19:20-21 | Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have time to finish it until today! And I'm going to lay down now... Too tired... Mom will be home in 20 minutes!

    ReplyDelete