Monday, August 31, 2020

Typhoon Is Passing...

We had sudden downpours and it turned out that a super typhoon is passing along the coast of Taiwan, heading towards Japan and Korea.

Isaiah went out with Vikki while Abby started her basketball practice!

Alan took a day off and did NOT play any sports... Padres won!

I had errands to take care of and a dear friend came to visit... I did go for another short run... 7kms. This time I didn't need to walk but I ran pretty slowly... I ran like a snail...

And tonight was my first tap dancing class... There were 20 students and we started with basic steps... and getting into the beat. I learned quite a lot... I thought it was quite fun!

I started reviewing Spanish and German and French... I am also trying to learn Japanese and Hebrew! We shall see...

Daily Lovely Insight:

2 Corinthians 5:20 - Google Search | Good advice, Christ, 2 corinthians
I love II Cor. 5. As I read it again today, it's just a beautiful passage. I was underlining every other sentence! We have a beautiful task... to implore all people to be reconciled to God. Christ has given us His authority! Isaiah wants to go into diplomatic work... well actually, we all are already!

Seek Him First!
Bible Verses KJV on Twitter: "Proverbs 19:21 KJV There are many devices in  a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.… "

2 comments: