Saturday, September 26, 2020

A Very Productive Day!

It's a makeup work day, so Mom went to the Elderly Center.

The kids, Alan and I planned a whole day of activities... I made reservation at a curry restaurant. In the morning, Alan and Isaiah played tennis and basketball. I went for a run. I ran 33.1 MILES this week! I ran 6:06:59, just a little over 6 hours! I am not back to my usual 'speed'... but I do feel a lot better!

The soup curry was delicious. Then we went to buy drinks before heading to the educational fair. Isaiah and Abby both talked to several 'counselors' from about 10 different schools. One was interesting -- Singapore International. The classes are held in Singapore, but the professors and diploma are from different schools. Isaiah was looking at the University of Birmingham in the UK for Masters of Global Business Management. It's a one year program right in Singapore, which is only 4.5 hours away via flying. The cost... about 800,000NT$ plus room and board, which would be about 800US$ per month, which would be additional 10,000US$. 

After that, I had to rush home for Mom while they went shopping for basketball shoes. We had wanted to go together... but... That's the limitation of caring for my mom. We can't be 'free' to go and travel or do things! 

They found some great shoes with some great discount! The deal is: we pay 50US$ and the rest they pay. So, they each had to give me 30US$. They found them at the Nike Store!

We had family time this evening. None of us was feeling hungry, so I just cut up some fruit and veggies.

Daily Lovely Insight:


Big events are happening in Washington DC... Prayer March, The Return and the Viewing of R.B.G.... I am praying... Isaiah 45:8 spoke to my heart... We need to ask the LORD to pour out His righteousness like rain upon the States... and for salvation and righteousness to sprout up together. God has had His arms around this nation and I know He wants to bring continual fruitfulness!


Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. what is a makeup day?
    day care on saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No work on 10/2 so that we can have a four day week. Thus, 9/26 was a work day and Mom had her elderly care program. This week will be four days of holiday. Then next week, a three day of holiday!

    ReplyDelete