Monday, September 21, 2020

A Day of Prep!

The Lord knew I needed a day like today... 

Time to finish up a worksheet... write up a few tips for the student who is trying to finish up her dissertation revisions... get my 9/27 talk notes and ppt finished... do another load of laundry... change Mom's bedding... clean her bathroom... 

Yes... It was a good day... 

In the afternoon, I went out for a run... Just in time before Mom was home.

Tonight I had my tap class. I was supposed to start back with my NSB class, but they had to push things back until next Monday. So, I will have class two nights next week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 111:10 is one of many verses I used for my talk this coming Sunday. Elements of Encouragement. If we use our own mindset to encourage others, what we say might not be received as encouragement. But when we walk in humility, obedience, and in tune with God through a holy reverence of Him, then the words that come out of our mouth will be filled with encouragement that lifts the downcast spirit of others. We will receive from God the words that will benefit our listeners. 



Seek Him First!



4 comments:

  1. where did you get the tap shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a total of five pairs from Sally's or Goodwill... Unfortunately, two pairs were for the kids... and three pairs were for me. Two out of the three are the wrong kind of taps and one pair is a tad too small, but with the right kind of taps... I'm making it work... But I might have to ask Alan to buy me another pair from Goodwill when he goes back this coming summer! I need 8.5

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ALL HAVE TO COME BACK INCLUDING MOM !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I pray that you will be able to come to U.S. next summer.

    ReplyDelete