Tuesday, September 8, 2020

It Got So Hot!

I thought the weather was getting cooler, but not today!

I did the longest run since I had shingles... I actually ran for 48 minutes... but I only covered 7 kilometers!

I had to tutor... and then Bible study this evening! It was great to see all the gals...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Put Away the Evil of Our Doings - Isaiah 1:16-17 - Today's Bible Verse
When we receive Jesus, He renews and creates in us a new heart... He makes us clean. And once that happens, we need to put away the evil of our doings from before His eyes. We need to cease to do evil. We need to learn to do well. What are those things that He would want us to do? To help the weak. To relieve the oppressed. To plead for those who can't plead for themselves. I think our relationship with Jesus should compel us to love and help others... and more importantly, we should be telling others about how Jesus has renewed us through His sacrifice on the cross.

Seek Him First!
The Lord's Purpose – Jimmie A. Kepler, Ed.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment