Friday, September 25, 2020

It's Cooler!

Oh, you can't believe how comfortable it felt today... Overcast... sprinkled on and off... 

I did go for a morning jog... and then Alan and I went out for lunch. I had seen a new restaurant opening up not far from our place. We found it and Alan was delighted as they serve Cantonese friend noodles... the thin crispy noodles. In fact, there are three new restaurants in our area, so we will try all of them... 

We came back home after lunch as Isaiah wanted me to mail a package for him. He sold two of his books from last semester. He also bought second hand books for this semester. So, off we went again to the post office! 

Alan wanted to buy Bubble milk tea and some dessert... and I wanted to look at Carrefour... Any Greek yogurt on special? 

We got back and Abby came home soon after. She finished her internship early. A friend dropped by to talk... and I had to edit a press release... 

Isaiah had class and then went to dinner with Vikki's family!

Abby went for workout and Alan decided to go to the workout room at school.

Mom enjoyed her dinner and went off to bed. She has her elderly program tomorrow. I think I'll cut her hair on Sunday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Soochow's motto is Unto A Full Grown Man. Today, I found the verse this is based on.

Ephesians 4:13


This says, "Unto a perfect man". Other version says, "To a mature man". And I found one that says, "Unto a full-grown man." I'm going to start praying this verse for Soochow! I pray that those who attend the school will find faith in Jesus and grow in the stature of the fullness of Christ!

Seek Him First!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment