Thursday, September 10, 2020

Gaining Strength

I feel as if I'm getting better... but that shoulder blade spot is still extremely painful. Alan looked and there is nothing there... 

After Mom left, I started with cooking as we have guests tomorrow. So, I started with making rice, which I spiced up after it was cooked into creamy rice. I also did chicken and veggies and fish sticks. I also made a guacamole salad!

I had to read the dissertation and prep for tutoring! I had back to back to back tutoring!

I started at 2pm and with Alan home, I went all the way until 7pm!

This morning I ran for 1:02 and covered 9 kilometers! I didn't stop and I even covered a hill... the weather was great... slightly overcast!

Isaiah had practice and same with Abby!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Exodus 35:35 | Feel The Words

To go along with what I wrote yesterday, in the Old Testament, when building the temple, God filled hearts of people with wisdom to work all manner of work! Isn't that amazing? I need to ask God for more wisdom!

Seek Him First!

 Proverbs 19 21 - Scripture on the Walls


No comments:

Post a Comment