Friday, September 4, 2020

A Hot Day...

I didn't feel like doing much today...

So... I didn't! Well... it's not like I didn't do anything... I made arrangements for the next couples' gathering... I did a load of laundry... I made dinner for Mom and got ready for tutoring.

I had a new student. She's only 4 years old. She had a tantrum in the middle of the lesson. And the ride back from her house to my house at 6:30 was horrendous. I think I'm going to tell the mom... NO THANK YOU! I did stop at Costco on the way back home. I splurged (Annie's instruction) on panko fish fillets... instead of just buying fish sticks!

I went for a 30 minute run and when I got back, I met up with our neighbor and went for a walk around the block...

Isaiah was home... they didn't win...

Abby had more practice and evening practice... she didn't get to go to World Gym... In the evening, she's not really practicing. She's observing how the girls basketball team 'run' their practices to help her with her departmental team... Personally, I think it's a waste of time! She's gone every day of this week and she keeps complaining that she is tired and has no time to do things...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 47:7 Art Print | Inspirational scripture, Words, Psalms
What a refreshing verse to meditate on this morning... God is KING of all the earth... Sing your praises... Sing with understanding... Sing with experience... Sing with reverence... Sing with all your might... Sing with every breath... SING!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 | World Challenge

5 comments:

  1. AND no one should be tutored at four years old

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had a tantrum... I have never seen that in my life! Not even with my special ed kids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sing sometimes just wanting to wave and jump up and down and run around......

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the best... Go right ahead...

    ReplyDelete