Saturday, September 19, 2020

Marriage Builders Outing

What a fun day!

At around 2pm, we took off to the Mustard Seed Holy Land Park. Mom had to walk around... and it was hot. But it was good to get her to walk a bit as we had a huge dinner afterwards. The food was so good! We even went and got dessert. And when I asked, she kept saying she was still hungry.

We got home at around 8:30!

Mom went to bed and we watched TV and relaxed.

I spent time preparing for my message next Sunday. The Elements of Encouragement! Please remember to pray for me.

I forgot to mention that early this morning, I actually went out for a 10km run! I did it in 68 minutes! This is great as I'm still in the 'recovery mode'.

Daily Lovely Insight:



Zechariah 2:8 -- We prayed for the Jews today while sitting in a model of a synagogue with a scroll opened. And this promise came to mind... We are all the apple of His eye! He cares for us and watches over us! You can count on that!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment