Saturday, September 12, 2020

September 12

This morning I got up at 5:15AM, after getting back and sleeping at 1:30AM.  I had time with Jesus and went to the hospital to relieve her husband. He stayed overnight. They have three kids, so he had to get back home to see how the kids were doing. He had a friend stay over at their house.

I was originally going to man the church flea market, but I had to tell them, I can't come! 

Sure enough, I stayed there until 12:30 and rushed home!

Mom had finished her shower and was having lunch!

I got on line and ordered pizza for our dinner as we had a get together with friends.

I had already made an appointment for Mom to have her massage and Isaiah joined as he wanted to relax. It was perfect. After dropping them off, I came home to rest!

Abby had basketball games at school. She got home and took a shower and we were out the door at 4pm. We picked up Isaiah and Mom, went and picked up pizzas and headed out to bowling! FUN!

Tonight we also had our usual Family Time! It's hard to believe that the summer is over!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Expect great things from God, 

Attempt great things for God.

William Carey's famous quote!

Expect great things from GodCrystina #attempt #baptist #christian  #comfortzone #expect #god #greatthings #growth #m… | Missionary quotes,  Inspirational quotes, God

Seek Him First!

Faithful In Christ — Proverbs 19:21 (NLT) You can make many plans, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment