Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Vacation Is About To Start!

After such a hectic day, I tried to take the time today to rest... 

So, this morning, after Mom took off, I just did a load of laundry and ran a few errands, including getting books from the library. Then I came home to rest.

I went for a run... from home to the Regent! Alan rode the scooter. We had booked a room there as it was a great rate... including breakfast! Alan and I used the spa facility before I took home to get Mom. Alan and Isaiah had dinner with our friends. They booked at a Korean BBQ place... super delicious! Abby and I had tutoring... So, after Mom went to bed, I took off!

I went over to the hotel after I finished. They had a poolside movie night! And our friends brought all kinds of snacks and drinks.

At 11pm, I rushed home. Yes, I stayed home with Mom while Alan and the kids enjoyed staying at the Regent! The breakfast alone is usually 900NT$. So, with three breakfasts... the room was only 900NT$! For fun... why not? Next weekend, we are thinking of going off... but what to do with Mom? She can't stay at a hotel... because if she's there, I can't sleep at all! She will keep getting up! And I don't want to give her a sleeping pill as I know what happened last time when we tried that! NIGHTMARE!!!!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God's abiding presence... that's something to reflect on... as often as possible. In all the daily tasks, in your down moments, in your hectic moments, in the happy moments... and the not so happy moments... To realize that God is present! I think living in that reality should and will change our lives!



Seek Him First!



1 comment: