Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Go, Go, Go...

It was one of those extremely busy days... 

After Mom left, I got the food together for our Bible study. It was another great session on the Intimidating Tongue. We looked at the story of David and Goliath. 

After getting back home, I made a loaf of raisin bread... meaning I got it ready to rise! I then rushed off to tutor! When I got back, I went for a quick run. As soon as I got back, I had only 5 minutes to get Mom's dinner in the microwave and the oven preheated.

Mom enjoyed the dinner. While she was eating, I hopped into the shower and put the bread in the oven to bake! I had to teach this evening! And I wanted to bring something freshly baked for the students.

When Mom went to bed, I took off. The students enjoyed the bread tremendously! 

Students sent me their essays to look over... And there were so many other 'little' things to do... I had to calculate the grades for my NSB class. Next Monday will be their last class! I am also reading through the major revisions from my student's dissertation. That's over 200 pages... Tomorrow starts the long weekend and I have to send out the worship focus for Sunday. I also wanted to plan a fun day trip...something that Mom can enjoy. Maybe hang gliding in Wanli!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Goliath taunted David with an intimidating invitation... "Come here...and I'll be using your flesh to feed the birds of the air..." But David's response comes from a faith in a big God! He listed all that Goliath had. He saw those weapons that Goliath was bringing. He saw Goliath size. He heard Goliath threats. But what Goliath failed to see was the God behind David! The LORD will deliver you, Goliath, into my hands. And so, in the midst of all my days, the LORD continually reminds me -- IT IS I WHO WORKS ALL THINGS ACCORDING TO MY BEAUTIFUL PLAN AND TIMING! 

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment