Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Retreat!

While Abby is at her Christian Retreat, I've decided to take two days as my personal retreat...

So... after dropping her off, I settled in on our living room sofa with an array of books around me... And that's basically what I did all day...

I did go for a run... when the rain stopped...

I made banana bread for my students as I will go and teach tomorrow.

I called my mom to wish her a happy birthday... and chatted with people via "line"... but I limited that to only a few minutes here and there...

And of course, I blogged...

Tomorrow is not a retreat day as I've scheduled a sleuth of things to do... teaching, tutoring, meeting up with people...

But Friday will be my second day of personal retreat... and Abby will be back on Saturday!

Having a personal retreat takes planning... but it is definitely worth it!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 84: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment