Friday, January 12, 2018

Slow Run, Fast Day

Knowing I would not have time this day if I didn't go early, I went for a quick run after Isaiah took off for school!

It is still quite nippy... but with three layers of clothes, I felt quite toasty!

Alan and I went to a nice restaurant for lunch as I got another coupon...

We went over our schedules and had a nice time to chat!

I had to tutor in the afternoon...

And Isaiah came home for dinner. So, we had water dumplings and soup! Yummy, especially on a cold night!

Abby studied and came home at 9:30!

I finished my message and brought home stuff for donations... I sort through all the clothes I get for free and the short term missionaries come over and pick up the stuff. A neighbor found out what I do and he is going to start giving me his donations. I was bummed he didn't know earlier as he just gave away 20 suitcases of nice clothes to a business that sells second hand clothes abroad! His stuff is really nice! Actually, the people in our complex are all fairly well off...

Yes, the day again went by so fast!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 79:1

No comments:

Post a Comment