Monday, January 8, 2018

Too Wet & Cold To Run!

I can't believe it... but it's true... It was just too wet and cold to go out for a run today! Even going out to run errands was quite a task! I mean, going out on my scooter... It was difficult to pack things well enough that things didn't get wet. Both pairs of gloves are wet. Two pairs of shoes are completely soaked. Two pairs of pants are wet... I even had a raincoat on! No use!

So, instead of a run, I actually painted my nails... And of course, I had plenty of housework and message prep to keep me busy! I also went out to tutor. Needless to say, the day went by all too quickly.

Abby left this morning at 8:45 and didn't come home until 10:15! She is burying herself in her studies!

Isaiah is deep in his studies as finals are coming up.

Alan started his finals in his conversation class! His semester is winding down!

And so is my series on the book of Luke... I'm on Luke 22... I feel a bit nostalgia as I head towards the final chapters...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 78:5

No comments:

Post a Comment