Saturday, January 27, 2018

FINISHED!

Today's weather was so much better... and no traffic heading to the test site as it was not a work day!

Abby had English first... then after lunch was Science. When she finished that test, she was looking green and that was not from lunch... it was so difficult... CRAZY DISCOURAGING!

The day ended with Chinese essays...

We celebrated by going to McDonald's and renting four movies...

I'm letting her stay up until 2am if she wants to...

I unpacked everything, did a load of laundry... and finished up my talk for tomorrow.

I'm not staying up...

While she was taking the test, I went for a bike ride... One parent was so exhausted, she was snoring while she was napping on the desk... I decided to head out...

During another time, parents wanted to talk, so I stayed and talked and did not have time to read... I brought two books to finish...

It was a long day... but I'm so glad it's behind us.

Yes, in other news... Alan and Isaiah are now at my brother's place in Canberra... they will be able to eat better now... And hopefully, they will help out by doing some yard work or repair work for my brother's family! And the weather is superb, so I know they are going to play some basketball and tennis...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 82: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment