Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Long Day!

Since I wanted to have my personal retreat days this week, I packed a lot in for one day!  I was out and about for 10 hours! I didn't even have time to eat!

This morning started with teaching at the Foreign Police Department! And I always go long with them. Then on the mrt to meet up with a friend for prayer time.

Since I was out already, I didn't want to scooter all the way home... so I decided to get a little exercise before my tutoring... I also found a street side stall what sold the best steamed buns ever! Yes, they were a bit expensive and maybe I was hungry... but they tasted so fabulously delicious.

I haven't seen these kids since before Christmas... so it was super nice to be tutoring them again.

Again, I went long and got back home at around 7:45! 10+ hours later...

I made soup and ate two more steamed buns...

I think I'll go to bed early tonight so that I can be up early for my personal retreat day! Yes, I can stay in my PJ all day and read, read, read... Of course, take time to pray as well...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 84:3

No comments:

Post a Comment