Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The Third of the New Year

Another amazing day...

I spent the day working on my talks and doing housework... I had no morning appointment... YIPPY!

I even had time for another run before heading out to tutor!

My sweet student went to Japan and bought me a delightful box of cookies! But because they stayed a day longer in order to have more time to ski and look at snow monkeys, she had tons of homework to finish up! I usually do a 90 minute session with her, but ended up doing a full two hours!

Abby and I went for another walk and this time we went to Carrefour... they have a discounted section and we found boxes of Turkish Delight and refried beans and taco sauce -- all for about a buck each! We also found these great instant noodle bowls -- three for a buck... We brought back lots of 'loot' and we were on our walk!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 77:15

No comments:

Post a Comment