Sunday, January 21, 2018

They Arrived!

I did not go to sleep until 2:40 am, wondering if I'd hear from them.

This morning, I decided to track their flight...

I did a lot of sorting and cleaning and Abby was home, studying.

At 1pm, the flight landed in Melbourne and I sent a message to Isaiah. He is much better about answering my messages... ha, ha, ha... THEY ARRIVED and were getting their bags. I didn't hear from them in Beijing at the International Airport because there was no FREE wifi! I can't believe that. The capital of China provides no wifi at their international airport... I didn't get any other detail... but Isaiah did send me messages whenever he could... even a short video of the YWAM lodging in Melbourne. What a great son!

Abby and I went to church... and we had a small group of people... about 35 people plus 10 kids in all!

We got home at 7:15 and put everything away and went for a quick walk.

I'm so glad that Alan and Isaiah arrived safely in Australia. And I'm so glad that they won't have to go to China when they fly back to Taiwan. I think they are going to the Australian Open tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 81: 2


No comments:

Post a Comment