Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Attacking the Back Balcony!

This morning I tackled the back balcony. I pulled out stuff and started sorting...

Again, I did that in between working on my talk -- going back and forth between organizing and writing.

I finished my talk notes, but the back balcony was not done. Abby was home and I said, "Maybe I'm tackling too big of a task in just one day!"

I went off to tutor, leaving quite a lot of stuff scattered all over the living room and the dining room!

Yes, when I got back, I started again -- full steam ahead.

Abby and I decided to take a drive out to Costco as I have to drive the car or the battery goes dead! We needed milk... and then we went for a walk at the park!

After I got home, yes... I continued...

When I finish this blog, I will... yes... continue...

Tomorrow... Abby and I go to the testing site to check out where her classroom will be and where they set up places for parents to 'wait' while their kids are taking the test!

Oh... yes, I stayed up until 2am last night and I got all the train tickets. I went for a run this afternoon and paid and picked up the tickets at the 7/11! YIPPY. Abby and I will be going to Hualien and Taidong for five days.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 81: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment