Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Temperature Dropping Below 10!

Riding the scooter today in the rain with the cold weather was interesting. I had on five layers of clothes and still did not feel warm!

So, needless to say, I did not go for a run, but I saw people out in this kind of weather. A few were running in shorts, holding their umbrella! How do they do it?

I tutored and found out that my student will be going to South Pole during the Chinese New Year vacation! Her parents has taken her to some exotic tours... She has already done a safari in Kenya, gone down the Amazon River and climbed up to Machu Picchu!

Besides tutoring, I had my Bible study group this morning and continued to work on my talk in the afternoon!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 79:8


No comments:

Post a Comment