Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Last Study & House Cleaning

This morning I went for a quick 30 minute run before my morning Bible study. The weather was extremely nice!

Yes, it was our last study... we will start back again in March!

I was going to go for another run, but got busy with cleaning out things as I was going to pack up two boxes of donation for the Philippines.

After tutoring, I had a quick dinner and started. It took me almost 3 hours to finish. One of the problems was... I am too good at packing, so I needed a lot more stuff. One thing I have not gone through has been the kids' stuff animals. So, I took out one bag and Abby and I went through them! They are in the box! I also went through my pots and pans and containers. (Now as I sit and write, I realize that I could have given them a lot more stuff... I forgot two cabinets of things that I never use anymore!) The boxes are packed... The company will pick up tomorrow!

I am staying up to order train tickets for Chinese New Year...

I will let you know tomorrow if I get the tickets that I want...

Oh... Alan and Isaiah... I actually talked with Alan today! They are doing well... They even went to Costco today! Alan wanted to get a hot dog... and maybe some pizza... and other food supplies...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 81: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment