Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Running on A Very Chilly Day

The weather was surprisingly beautiful today! The sun came out and the rain stopped. It was difficult to stay inside to work on things. So, after finishing up my talk notes, I ate lunch, rested and went for a run!

OK... it might look sunny, but that was very deceiving! It was bone chilly! The air was crisp and when the wind blew... I wish I had on a thicker jacket! Even though it was nippy, I enjoyed the run tremendously, as I have not ran for four days! I decided to run just a little further, but I still have not gone past 2 hours... I am trying to get my legs adjusted... but I don't think I will have time to work in any longer runs...

When I went out to tutor, that was when I felt the full force of the cold!

It's going to be sunny all week... but the temperature will be low... that's the big news as it will drop below 10!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 78: 72

No comments:

Post a Comment