Monday, January 15, 2018

It's Warmer!

The skies were gorgeous this morning at sunrise... a blanket of fluffy clouds in orange and gray with a glow all around...

Yes, it warmed up...

I convinced Abby to stay home to study... it's cozier and no one will bother her. I was the only one home and I had plenty to do! So, she studied at the dining room table while I tidied up around the house and worked on my Bible studies and talk notes.

I went for a 10K run in the afternoon before I headed off to tutor. It worked out perfectly as I only had to tutor for an hour. So, I came home and was able to scooter Abby over to her cram school tonight.

Isaiah and Alan both came home for dinner and I had time to write some more of my message for Sunday!

At 10pm, I went to pick up Abby and we did a quick walk at the park!

The weather is supposedly going to stay nice for this whole week! YIPPY!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 80:7

No comments:

Post a Comment