Friday, January 26, 2018

Day One!

I have many praises to give ...

1. The weather report had said that it would rain... but when we left on our scooter, the weather was fine. When we came back, it started to sprinkle, but only very slightly!
2. We were able to find a place to park ourselves inside the Nanhu "Parents Resting Area" even though we didn't get there until 8:45!
3. In the afternoon, I went off for a bike ride... That helped to boost my energy as I was really feeling quite exhausted!
4. I also went back and bought another pair of running shoes -- Brooks Ariel 16 for 1999NT$. The salesclerk explained why they only had one pair in my size and at such a huge discount! The owner realized that people don't buy running shoes at the night market! So, he wants to get rid of the leftover stock. If Abby wasn't taking the tests at the SungShan Senior High School, I would have never gone there to find these great shoes!
5. At 5pm, Abby and I went to eat dinner at a delicious veggie place... she wanted something light as we have another full day tomorrow!
6. While she was taking the tests, I was very productive. I brought several books that I've been wanting to finish reading. I finished two... I will bring two more for tomorrow!
7.  We got safely home at 7pm and had time to get a few things done and Abby studied a bit more...

We have planned a fun evening for tomorrow!

But for tonight, we're going to bed early!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 82:3

No comments:

Post a Comment