Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Class

I started a new class at the Banqiao Foreign Affairs Police Division.

I love the students. I love the format of the class.

BUT I don't love the commute. It took an hour to get there on the MRT and an hour to get back!!!!!!!! So, I left at 9:20 and got there at 10:20. Class started at 10:30. I ended the class late... as usual... and they wanted to give me a tour of their office! So, I didn't get back home until almost 2pm!

The class is fun... that's for sure... and less than 10 students.  It's only for the months of January and February... Oh... the class is only 90 minutes... so my travel time is longer than my teaching time. That's what I don't like!

I don't think it would be any faster if I rode my scooter there!

Oh well...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 77: 17

4 comments:

  1. you HEAD spook, hahahaha, what you teaching????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the usual... English conversation. How to get information from foreigners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell them to pay you MORE, or you see as chance to reach and convert ???!!!! More details please, age of students, what kind of stuff you gotta prep for?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's quite fun... I don't remember how much they are paying me... But it's the commute that's a killer... I love the students. They pick the topic and I add to what they talk about... giving them more of an American slant to their discussiion...

    ReplyDelete