Monday, January 29, 2018

What A Contrast!

Usually on Monday, I'm in front of my computer, preparing the talk notes...

But this morning, Abby was home and we decided to go for a long hike. It was splendid... very chilly weather... but the rain was only a sprinkle!

We had hot soup for lunch and then I drove Abby to school. She had a seminar to attend as they wanted to get the students ready in putting together their portfolio.

Alan and Isaiah sent some pictures and they are experiencing nice and sunny weather... whereas we're having a major cold front... Even as I type, I have my London Fog coat on!

I tutored in the afternoon and Abby and I had dinner together.

This evening, we had plenty to do... steamed in a crock pot a loaf of banana bread -- my new concoction! Then I dyed Abby's hair... this very nice auburn red... we didn't leave it on too long... so it just has a hint of red... Next time, we're going to let the hair dye sit a little longer... for a more dramatic effect!

We did a facial mask on Sunday... We decided while the guys are not here, we're going to do weekly facial masks and even paint our fingernails when we are in Hualien!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 83: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment