Saturday, January 20, 2018

They Are Off!

What a crazy morning...

Abby went off to her cram school... it's the final class before the test!

Alan and I continued to get things packed up.

I also went to the library and the copy center... I had reserved books and needed to get the worksheet for church copied off...

No time for a run... but we were 'running'...

We left at 12:45 for the airport.

Since they got these tickets using mileage plus, Alan and Isaiah will fly from Taipei to Hong Kong, from Hong Kong to Beijing, from Beijing to Melbourne. The worst thing is that they will be flying with Air China... YIKES... The shortest leg is with Eva Air... great... But in Hong Kong they had to get a boarding pass... Air China... SLOW!!!!! And they had a short layover. They ran to their gate. In Beijing, they had to get another boarding pass... Air China... SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I blog, I am not sure if they were able to run to their gate...

Hopefully, in 14 hours, they will be in Melbourne... Hopefully, they fed them... or at least threw a sandwich their way or passed a bottle of water or something down the aisle for them. I've been on these "Mainland China Airlines" and I can't tell you how hilarious their service is... I'm sure Alan and Isaiah will have plenty of stories to tell...

They will be in Australia for one month...

On the way back... they will be flying with Thai Airlines... and then Eva Air! Praise Jesus!

After dropping them off, I drove home, stopping to pick up more donations. I will have to order two boxes as my car is packed with things to mail to the Philippines! Then I met up with a dear friend until 8:30 when I went to pick up Abby. We took a nice long walk...

We came home and I baked a marshmallow bread for church tomorrow. Abby continued to study!

And I still have not heard from Alan and Isaiah as to what happened in Beijing!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 81:1

No comments:

Post a Comment