Thursday, January 18, 2018

A Very Full Day!

After time with Jesus, I headed out... dropping Abby off at the library and heading to the MRT. I bought a breakfast sandwich and ate it in front of the police station! I baked cranberry bread and they loved it... next week, I'm bringing mint chocolate chips brownie. I'm also trying to get them more flags from around the world. They are beginning to decorate the 'classroom'... it's looking so nice!

In the afternoon I met up with a friend I hadn't seen for almost two years.

This evening, it was another complex meeting...

It's already 11:30 and I still have so much to do... so what else is new?!?!?!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 80:18

2 comments:

  1. DETAILS details of what you taught in the class, and I read these folks interact with foreigners a lot, and they are suppose to be fluent in English, tell us more.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your excitement... Two people pick a different article. They prepare a 10 minute presentation and we discuss and ask questions. It's quite fun. So, one article was about Egypt and 3D imaging... this led to talking about forensic science!

    ReplyDelete