Sunday, January 28, 2018

FINISHED LUKE!

Today was my final talk for the book of Luke series... Onward with Jesus!

It was an emotional talk for me because I so much wanted those at HOP to see the reality of the presence and power of Jesus in our daily life... in the choices we make each day! I trust that the Lord spoke His message to His people...

I will be sharing again... starting in May... from the book of Philippians... Joy in the midst of Suffering! The Lord has already given me some ideas as to what or which verses I should focus on...

Our next speaker will be looking at I John, The series will be called, YOU CAN KNOW! It's a great follow-up to the book of Luke! I'm amazed at how the Lord has led in this way!

Abby and I came home and watched one more movie... How absolutely relaxing...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 83:1

No comments:

Post a Comment