Thursday, January 11, 2018

Biking On A Very Chilly & Windy Day

It was a very long and exhausting day. I think I tried to get too much done in one day!

I had my morning class... and of course, I stayed late after class to talk to one student about his presentation.

Then I took the mrt just to a place where there were Ubikes and I got one to ride back to Neihu. When I first started, I had to ask for directions. The two guys I talked to looked at me as if I was crazy! It actually wasn't that bad of a ride. It was just cold and windy!

But after I got back to Neihu, I had to shop for the shower on Saturday and make copies of things. I also had to run a few other errands and get gas for my scooter.

By the time I got back home, it was almost 5 and I started to prepare the shower games!

I had to eat something... and instant noodles just sounded perfect -- nice and hot!

I also wanted to finish my ppt for Sunday as well as the worksheet for youth.

I'm blogging now with my eyes closed!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 78: 70

No comments:

Post a Comment