Saturday, January 13, 2018

Fun Baby Shower

I spent the morning getting things ready for the baby shower. I had five activities/games planned.
Image result for playdough babies game
Play-dough cupcake babies! (I got this picture from the internet. I think the ones the sisters at our party made were a lot more creative and cuter!)

I made egg salad for the egg salad sandwiches. I had made two pies. I got chips and other desserts and made different hot and cold drinks. One sister brought tuna fish sandwiches. Another sister brought sushi. Another sister brought fruit and stir fried chicken! Another sister brought candied marshmallow yam!

We had a total of 14 adults and three kids. It was a great group of sisters!

The evening was a blast!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 80:1


No comments:

Post a Comment