Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Another Beautiful Day!

After sleeping only for a few hours, I was up... and went over to where Ariel was after dropping Abby off! She was doing tremendously well... In the afternoon, she got off the bed and walked around! Even the nurses were amazed at how fast she recovered.

I went for a run in the afternoon as I didn't have to tutor tonight! In fact, no tutoring for the rest of the week! I was feeling so tired... If I took a nap, I didn't think I'd be up for three hours. So, the run helped tremendously!

God provided a translator for Sunday... Praise the Lord. Abby will be so relieved. One of our past translators will be in Taipei for the weekend, so she will come to HOP and be my translator. I emailed her my talk notes...

Isaiah has two more exams on Friday and he will be finished with his first semester of university life!

I spent the evening finishing up my ppt file and putting together the sermon worksheet for the youth! Hopefully, I will have all that done by Saturday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 80: 14-15


2 comments:

  1. SLEEP more, don't get shingles !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding... I'm beefing up on the vitamins. And truly, the Lord is sustaining me!

    ReplyDelete