Friday, January 5, 2018

Cold Again

Alan and I had a few chores to get done today... even though it was our Friday Date!

Abby is going to take the rest of the semester 'off' in order to focus on studying for the BIG TESTS. So, we had to go to school to turn in the permission slip!

Then we went to the Costco near her school... We just needed a few more items as the Neihu Costco was out of salsa! We had Alan's students over for dinner tonight and will have another group of students tomorrow night... Plus, I will bake a couple of things for the Translation Workshop and Sunday service.

We got back and after getting everything put away and dinner set... I took off for a run in the cold... My left foot and my right ankle have not been 'operating' well... I think I was pushing myself too hard. So I took it nice and slow today.

We had Mexican Lasagna and salad for dinner... plus a butterscotch pudding graham cracker pie. It was a fabulous evening... These were the gals who stayed at my sister's and Alan's brother's homes this summer. It was fantastic to finally meet them... Two  of the gals weren't able to come... Kelly stayed at school as she has a big exam coming up. Tina is in London! We took lots of crazy pictures to send to them!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 77:19

No comments:

Post a Comment