Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Another Day at the MOE!

I have to rush on Wednesday mornings while Alan is away.

I was out the door at 8:35 and got there by 9:15! I had one article to proofread and that was fast. I then researched about the High Speed Rail Tickets and ran over to the counter at the train station during my lunch hour! I bought the tickets and then back at the office, I bought the three day pass for Eddie and Nic. I then reserved their hotel in Tainan! Wow... 

The assistant and I also worked on some posters for the Chinese New Year Display! We try to highlight different holidays. She will put everything together for me to look at!

I had one gal who came to see me during the Office Hour. She bought treats from Japan for me! What a pleasant surprise. Aunt Stella is actually a Japanese company of cookies and sweets. I always thought it was an American company. I went and read about the company!

I left the office at 5:20 and headed to World Gym for a quick workout before getting home. The helper was there. and I had labeled everything. I showed her the bedtime routine and got Mom to bed. She will be coming next Wednesday and also on February 8th! YEAH!

I had tutoring at 8pm and that went a bit long. 

What a day!

Oh... Alan has arrived safely to Los Angeles and will be taking the bus to San Diego tomorrow morning. And he called so that we can pray together!

Daily Lovely Insight:

„The Bible is a window in this prison-world, through which we may look into eternity.“

Thought provoking quotes of Timothy Dwight V. 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment