Monday, January 16, 2023

Everyone Trying To Get Things Done Before the New Year!

I was out the door almost as soon as Mom was in the van! I had a list... and it was not long, but the first item was going to take some time!

I went to the Neihu Government Housing Office to get the 'paperwork' for Mom's handicapped evaluation. It was a busy, busy, busy place! There was a lady there... Oh... she was trying to get her daughters signed back in because they have been gone for too long... she was frustrated and I just held her hand and tried to calm her down. I understood... The lady who was helping us was super nice! I forgot to bring my ID card, but I had my National Health Card and she called her supervisor, and she said it was ok! I had forms after forms to fill out. And in about 65 minutes, I was finished! I ran upstairs to ask about Isaiah's holiday. The military desk had no answer. Once they send the individuals in, they have no information... top secret, I guess! Then I went up to the library and returned a book! Very nice and efficient!

On the way back, I went and bought fruit. Mom has a banana every morning. And the fruit stand had a huge sign: closed until the fifth day after Chinese New Year!  

I then went to drop off money and donation! YEAH!

It was already 11:00, so I stopped at World Gym for my quick workout. I was going to go to the Cell Phone place, but they don't open until 12noon. I wanted to get unlimited data for the phone that Eddie will be using! After another quick workout, I got gas for my scooter and headed home!

I was so glad to have eaten a quick breakfast. And Angel had left me all kinds of goodies... I had some for lunch! I'm a happy camper!

At 1:30, I was out for my run. The temperature had dropped... not many people were out at the Riverside Park.

I got home, showered and had prayer time at 4pm!

When we finished, I was online, making doctor's appointment for Mom. She has no day care center on the 20th, so for Friday afternoon, I made three appointments! YES, three appointments as I have to get her assess for three different items: her eyes, her hearing, her mental and physical state! Isaiah needed to check his eyes, so I made an appointment for him as well!

Mom was home and enjoyed her dinner! I had made thick saucy soup with rice topped with a meat sauce. She loved it!

This evening, after she went to bed, I gassed up the car and dropped off a desk lamp and went to get the 'upgrade' for the cell phone. YEAH!

I got home and it was prayer time with Alan!

I was so ready for bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

His Love Endures Forever... This phrase is repeated over and over and over and over again... And if things are repeated, you know God must think it's very important! And perhaps, we can say what is happening in our lives and follow that with "His love endures forever". I think our perception and perspective will be changed! Try it!

Psalm 136 (God's Constant Love For Us)- Kids Korner - BibleWise

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment