Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Not Like Yesterday...

I spent the morning after Mom left to rest and read... splendid!

Then at 12noon, I turned on the WiFi and started to work on my talk for 2/26 and work in editing. Since Isaiah usually call at lunch time, I decided to have lunch! Very yummy! I'm still enjoying leftovers! And Isaiah did call. We had a very brief conversation. After doing more on my talk notes, I headed out for a run at 2:05! I couldn't delay it any longer or else I won't have time to shower and do dinner prep before Mom gets home.

I blogged while Mom had dinner and then had to get everything ready for tomorrow with the helper coming at 5pm, while I'm still at MOE.

I had already baked egg nog bread yesterday, so I made honey butter to bring tomorrow. YUMMY!

Prayer time with Alan... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Acts 4:13

Acts 4:13-14 - Daily Bible Inspirations

Acts 4:20

Acts 4:20 KJV - For we cannot but speak the things which we have

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: