Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Alan Is Off...

The weather today was fabulous... Alan got up and went for a run as he will be flying for the next several hours... ha, ha, ha... He loaded up the car while I cared for Mom. After Mom was in the van, we were off to SongShan Airport! The traffic was amazingly good... I dropped him off and we prayed together. He took the bus and arrived at the Taoyuan International Airport before check-in started.

I drove back home and the traffic coming back was more congested than going there.

The soup did come out so good... so so so good... It was like pumpkin soup! I had carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash... Wow... I will have to make that more often. The gals helped me finish all the meat that was in the fridge. We had a bag of buffalo wings! It was the last session for our study on Psalms. We won't start back again until 2/14! Oh... I had gotten so many scarves from our neighbor, and I brought those out and the sisters all took some! YEAH!

After cleaning up, I was out... Yes, my legs were not quick, but the workout at World Gym was! I go in there and less than 20 minutes, I'm out, running towards the park. 

Before popping into the shower, I baked for the MOE. YEAH! 

Tonight after Mom went to bed, I went to the cell phone place. I wanted to add to the plan so that Eddie can have more data... I also tried to book the HSR tickets on line... and Isaiah called!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This is a beautiful verse to recap the book of Psalm. 

Psalms 5:11 Inspirational Image

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: