Thursday, January 26, 2023

Eddie and Nic Are Here... BUT!!!!

I was up several times, as I didn't want to miss my time and then rushing to get Eddie and Nic!

They arrived but Eddie looked so tired... and when he got to my house, we tested him... POSITIVE! We immediately quarantined him in our master bedroom! He just slept!

I went out for a run and a stop at World Gym. And when I got back, I knew we had to change plans. So, I called and made an appointment for Annie and Nic to get a massage! We went out to lunch at a vegetarian restaurant and then they were dropped off. Isaiah and I with Mom went to get a few things. 

I got back and put Mom in the sofa chair, but she didn't want to stay put. 

At 3:51, I was back in the car and went to pick up Annie and Nic and some dinner. So many yummy things!

Tonight we ended with a game or two of mahjong! Annie didn't know how to play.

By tomorrow, I will have to decide if we are to cancel our trip to Tainan!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God gifts people to carry out His jobs!

Habitat for Divinity Rev. Peter Milloy. - ppt download

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment