Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Another Very Productive Day!

The morning was spent catching up on things that I did not get to this weekend, including housework and cooking and baking. It was very fruitful.

I also got to talk to Isaiah and Abby!!!!!!!!! Isaiah was calling from a pay phone at the 'command base' and Abby was at the airport in Brazil. I hope she didn't miss her connecting flight!

I did a run and a quick workout, totaling 90 minutes! 

Alan was at school all day as he is trying to crank out all the grades. He needs to enter everything by Monday and he leaves on Tuesday!

Mom was home and I had dinner made! YUMMY!

This evening Alan went and got a massage. He went for 2 hours. Maybe later on this week I might have time to go for a massage... MAYBE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Be fruitful and multiply... That was God's instructions to Adam and to Noah... I think that's what Jesus thought of when he commanded us to make disciple. It's just another way to say -- BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY & HAVE DOMINION! There is a lot more to write on this topic... 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: