Thursday, January 5, 2023

A Busier Than Usual Thursday!

I am trying to slow down... trying NOT to rush, rush, rush... But to fit in a run and a quick workout... and a shower??? 

I had tutoring at 2pm then went and ran errands. 

I was back by 4:45 and fixed Mom's dinner and ate my late lunch! So delicious!

Oh... this morning, I got to talk to Abby. They are planning to go to the coast as they went around the city yesterday.

I didn't hear from Isaiah until tonight. But he is heading back this weekend! YIPPY! Angel Lin and her daughters will be here, so we plan on hanging out! Plus we have friends who invited us to their house for dinner on Saturday night!

Alan went to play basketball this evening and I had a quiet evening at home!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ruth... a Moabite... in the linage of Jesus... And how did this group come into being? Read Genesis 19:37. 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: