Sunday, January 15, 2023

Making Room for the "Goods"

I worked on organizing the large closets in our living room. Annie says she's bringing 100 pounds worth of goods. In our house, where will I put the stuff? So, now, I have an empty shelf so that when Annie comes with cereal and cake mixes, I have a place for everything. Plus, there will be six people here in this house. I can't have things lying around. We would be tripping on each other already!

Isaiah went to play tennis and did a 3kilometers jog. The weather was nice! And then he watched the Charges' Playoff Game! It started well... for the Chargers... but... You'll have to watch for yourselves.

Yes, I got Mom up and she enjoyed her meals and listened to Chinese songs.

We left at 3:15, dropping Isaiah off at the MRT Station before heading over to church. I was the translator today!

Next week: NO SERVICE! And Annie would be here.

I went to World Gym... QUICK... and got my steps in!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Instead of posting another story by Wilson, I will post an excerpt from Shawn Craig's Between Sundays Devotional:

Whether we are basking in God's glory, facing disappointments, or confronting the truth of our transgression, God has provided a place where we can stand beside him. He will be with us and help us not to be afraid. he will cover with his hand what he knows we cannot bear. And he will give us the courage we need to encounter what we must.

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. THEY have at least 100 pounds for you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope most stuff is edible or 'disposable' goods! I know food we will eat up... and diapers will be used up!

    ReplyDelete